You’ve purchased your ticket, packed your luggage, and you are overly excited to fly to the U.S. to begin your long-awaited trip. Then by chance, you overhear someone talking about USA Visitor Medical insurance or Travel Insurance. You then tell yourself it that is something you need to consider. Well, the answer is: yes, it is! It is highly recommended that anyone traveling to the U.S. regardless of the reason should consider visitor health insurance.
When a traveler goes to a foreign land where most things are foreign—place, food, climate, etc.—one’s probability of facing medical emergencies are also high. Your immune system isn’t used to the new climate, time change, and even the food. It is especially needed in an expensive country like the U.S. where medical care is critical which is why Visitors Guru provides the best travelers medical insurance just in case of any health emergencies. Not only will this prevent astonishing high medical bills, but it will also prevent you from getting more ill during your trip by getting the medical attention that you need. It is a short-term and temporary travel medical insurance policy which addresses medical situations during one’s stay in the United States.
Your policy will cover
- Unexpected health-related illness/sickness
- Injuries from unforeseen accidents
- Sending the remains home in the event of unexpected demise
A typical visitors medical insurance does not cover:
- Pre-existing medical conditions connected to one’s existing health or medical concerns
- Specialized female care such as mammograms, pap smears, etc.
- Specialized male care such as colonoscopies, etc.
- Scheduled/Routine medical checkup, medical examinations, or immunizations
- Childbirth, maternity, and pregnancy-related medical conditions
- Significant dental health issues, vision checkups, or eyeglass or related treatments
- Cosmetic surgery related
Where can you buy travelers medical insurance?
You can purchase your traveler’s medical insurance policy in your home country or the U.S. However; if you decide to buy your plan in the U.S., you have the advantage of higher coverage of issues, minimum paperwork, faster verification process, and a hassle-free buying experience.
Purchasing travelers medical insurance online would be the fastest and most ideal option for policy buyers because of the following:
- User-friendly and no paperwork
- The quickest mode of processing your application
- A more streamlined process while providing information
- Physical and medical examinations are not needed
- Instant insurance ID cards and immediate coverage with convenient renewal
The service offered in a traveler’s medical plan has two types:
Fixed coverage plans are lower in costs, but provides only limited coverage.
A comprehensive coverage policy is slightly higher in costs but is worth the price difference because it has higher coverage and more benefits than the limited coverage. Also, high-end medical facilities always come with high premiums, which is covered by a comprehensive coverage policy – making it the top choice between the two plans.
Filing an insurance claim is a simple process, but needs to be done correctly to avoid any delays. The first step is filling out a claim form with all the necessary information. Attach the original as well as copies of evidence expenditures such as bills, receipts of hospital fee(s), doctor’s reports, and any other relevant evidence of medical costs that incurred during your trip.
Please check the claims center page for additional details.